Monday, April 04, 2011

admit it !!

you just have to admit it!
whenever if you got a problem or you have dozens of problems , one and only thing you should do is ADMIT IT ! !
The thing is 'how' exactly?
People like usually don't know what to do. I supposed me too. LOL. I gathered few tips for my one of 'sahabat' on how to admit one.. hehe.

READ IT AND DO IT.


TIPS ON HOW TO ADMIT YOU GOT A PROBLEM (or maybe dozens of them)

1. Think. Think. Think. What sorts of problem matter you got yourself into. Who did it? What she/ he do? how u are involved.
2. pick up your handphone.
3.dial your best friend/ sahabat/ good friend of yours or you can call me..
4. once the person pick up your call say " I HAVE A PROBLEM." Fullstop.

From here you'll take someone's advice for free. hehee.. Then, if its me who giving the advices, you should be thankfull because for a sahabat like you, i'll do whatever it takes to make your problems go away. Washed by rains or even with "Daya, lupakan yang lain".

goodluck!!
and if you did?
congratulations! you have admitted you had a problem.

ps:: still sayang my sahabat sorang ni.. kau tahu kan. =)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger