Saturday, September 05, 2009

kK

HMM
ak xpasti ap yg telah terjadi kat diri ak sowg nih..
in fact,
i missed her soo much though.
my fault.
i thought so.
n i am sorry
i think better we r.
b4 i hurt her even deeper n deeper.
day by day
hours by hours
b4 there even more hurters,sobbers,tears
i dont wanna hurt her that much
i dont mean it.

miss to do things with her.
miss to share strories with her.
miss to talk with her.
miss to cry with her.
miss to fight with her.
miss to do anything with her.

i miss her soo much deyh.


please dont leave me
i always say how i dont need you
but its always come rite back to this
please dont leave me
i forgot to say out loud how beautiful u r to me
i cant be without
u r my perfect little punching bag
and i need u.
im sorry

No comments:

Powered By Blogger